Thursday, November 6, 2008

Watch Out Ladies

I had to post this picture of Landon in his super cool new faux leather jacket that Uncle Jeremy gave him. He got it last year but it is just now fitting. He loves his spikey hair.... when he's done getting dressed I say "Do you want to be spikey?" He yells "Yah" and runs to the bathroom to get on the toliet so he can see. Truthfully I think he is just jealous that the girls are always having their hair done. None the less he's pretty cute.
We are missing Hannah this week. Her school is off track so she went to spend the week with her aunts. She is haivng fun and we talk everynight so she can tell us about her day. Grace misses her big sis. When they talked last night they just kept saying "hi" to eachother and laughing. That was the extent of their conversation. We will be happy to have her home tomorrow and are greatful to the aunties for having her.



3 comments:

Jess said...

Hey! I didn't know that you didn't get a cake at the cake walk! You should have just hung around until almost everyone was gone... They gave a cake to griff and I just to get rid of them! (sorry!) Love your little GQ model!

Lorilee said...

He is pretty stinkin cute. I love his "I am awesome" smile. We miss hannah too, but not because she is in Tahoe. We need to get these kiddies together.

mistyb said...

he is so dang cute! love the hair!! he's gonna be a little heartbreaker!