The day after Thanksgiving we packed up the car and headed to Tahoe for the weekend. Along the way we picked up Jeremy ini Stockton. At first we were so sad to get up there and see NO snow....not even a little, but it actually worked out because the kids could play outside which they loved. We had so much fun visiting with the Granties (Great Aunties)....we can't wait to go back next month to play in the snow.

The kids love going down to the village to get their hot chocolate.

How cute is this little man?


Scott and Jeremy help the Granties put up their Christmas lights...this was no small task.

Everyone loves their morning snuggle.

Jeremy and Scott took the girl on a hike while I stayed back with Landon. I'm not sure who was more tired at the end....the girls or the guys that had to carry them back up the hill.

The view from the top....facing the Nevada side. See what I mean about NO snow?!?!

What great hikers.....

We love you guys!! Thanks for the great weekend.
5 comments:
Hey! I'm sorry you guys had no snow up there! It looks like you had fun anyways! And wow!!!! I'm so impressed with your thanksgiving!
Forget it!!!! I can never do this right. I just left a very long, heartfelt comment only to have it be erased because I couldn't remember my password. They need to make this easier for old people!!
Okay, I'm over it and can start again.
Thank you so much for loving us enough to come up to share the holiday. What would our lives be without you all? We wouldn't want to know. We just can't wait for your next visit. It's too quiet without you.
Scott and Jeremy, thank you so much for working so hard on Saturday to help the Granties get their decorations up!
looks like a fun trip, love that close up picture of landon, just let me know when you want to try pictures again!
That looks like such a fun time with family. Your kids are lucky to have family they can hike, snuggle and have hot chocolate with.
Post a Comment