The night before Easter,Brittany watched our kids so we could go to a bday party for a friend. She helped the girls set out their Easter eggs and carrots for the over sized bunny to eat while intruding in our home (sounds frightening). They love Brit and had fun doing this with her.
These goodies are the treasures that the bunny left.
These next images shows Lando at his FINEST. He LOVED his basket full of goodies and immediately started devouring ALL the candy.
So HAPPY...he loves CanDY
Piece #2...maybe 3 who really knows?
And another................
Dad says, "No more candy Landon".
This is "the face", the one he gets right BEFORE he does something really CRAZY.
This would be where the basket landed AFTER he chucked it.
Notice the candy scattered about....he sure did.
The rage continues.........
Landon, physically trying to block Scott from picking up the candy....good try buddy
Now comes the scurry to try to shove all the candy in his mouth BEFORE Daddy picks it up.
Notice the candy in his mouth, while he is unwrapping more.
More shoving... double fisting
"How many pieces have you had Grace"?
I sang in the choir so Scott had the task of getting these beauties ready. Speaking of singing, Landon added a nice tough throughout it all yelling, "MOM!!! Hi MOM!" It was cute the first 3 times, around #20 it was wearing on the nerves.
How cute are these kids?
Thanks Aunties for Landon's new Easter suit, it was so cute!
After church was the big hunt, Papa Steve and Gramma Jenn as well as Uncle Jeremy came to celebrate.
Dad & Jeremy: what do we think of the new accessory?
The kids and Jenn played outside while we finished dinner. She got put in jail for being a bad drive. Landon and Grace are guarding her, at least that's what they are suppose to be doing. Hannah made her eat brussel sprouts in jail.
The missionaries from our ward joined us for dinner. Elder Wilson has been in our ward for 9 months, I'm pretty sure he's figured out that we are all crazy but keeps coming back. Example 1 million of craziness at our house: Easter dinner Landon walks in index finger extended in the air with some mysterious substance. Walks right up to the table with finger out and says, "Ma I pooped". Fabulous Landon just fabulous!
After everyone went except the missionaries we were enjoying some QUIET adult conversation downstairs. After awhile I thought out loud, "It's pretty quiet up there". If Landon is playing with the girls they end of screaming because he's ruining something and if they locked him out then he is crying, but NO one was heard. I walked upstairs to find Landon with the new tube of tooth paste everywhere, while eating it at the same time.
No worries our friends at Poison Control say this is OKAY! FYI: Bleach is also okay, who knew?!?! IS everyone's life this crazy or just ours?
I am grateful for Easter, so grateful for the atonement and that Heavenly Father loves us so much he sent his own Son to die for us so that we too may have an opportunity to live with him. I can't imagine bearing what Christ bore, nor can I imagine giving my son to experience that. No matter what trials I bear I know that they will never amount to this great suffering and that gives me Hope. Happy Easter friends and family!



2 comments:
What a great post. Landon is a man after my own heart. One year I gave up chocolate on Ash Wednesday. 40 days of no chocolate is unheard of for me so on Easter morning I ate all of Calebs easter candy and was pretty sick. nice.
The kids look so cute is their Easter outfits. i LOVE the one of my friend Hannah, she looks so cute and grown up.
You guys always have such exciting dinners!!! Where is the pooping and toothpaste when we come over? I guess they tone it down because we are guests :)
Post a Comment