Friday and Saturday nights the girls had their recital.....as I have already posted. Here are the pics from before and after. I no realize I don't have any of Hannah because she stayed in the back the entire time and Grace had to come out because she's a "baby". Friday we had Uncle Jerm, Aunt Kim, the Aunties, Michele (our daycare lady), Adriana (Grace's bff from daycare) and Adriana's mom Amy come. The girls were excited to have everyone's support. On Saturday Grandma and Papa U came, and Tam Tam. Thanks everyone for the support...

Who put
make up on my 4 yr old? I send her in with a little mascara she comes out covered in make up. She was pretty happy though.

The aunties dropping off the dancers

Grace and the two little girls she danced with.

After the finale in their British invasion t shirts

This picture alarms me....my 5 yr old looks way too grown up, I fear for the teen year!

This is what little G looks like after a week of LONG rehearsals, LATE nights, and TOO much fun. I love these girls....they never cease amaze me. To see them on stage so happy and confident brings me great joy and hope for the women they will become. I love you sisters!
4 comments:
I am so glad I got to see the girls dance, they are AMAZING!!
So cute! Those girlies worked so hard and so did you parents :)
I love both of their dances. Seriously could have been us up there tappin away with my friend Hannah. I mourn for lost opportunities.
I LOVE how you did their hair too. Such sweet girls.
so fun! they both did a great job and look beautiful! Great job U-girls!!!
Post a Comment