Sunday, February 15, 2009

Party

Friday Grace and Landon had their Valentines party at Michele's house. It's not their usual daycare day so I went with them. They had a lot of fun making Vday crafts and frosting and decorating the sugar cookies that they made the day before.


Landon and his cheesy "cheese". He loves using the glue to do projects he feels like a pretty big kid.

Grace getting started on her project. Notice the trademark hair style she's got going on. She insists on doing it herself, two clips that pull her hair to the side. The bangs are sure taking a long time to grow out from her hair cut she gave herself in December.


This is Grace's cute friend Adriana. They've had their rough moments in the past few years, especially when Adriana went through her biting phase and Grace was the target. They are now BFF!


Jack-Grace-Adriana and Blake



Landon LOVED getting Valentines. He wanted to eat everything. I opened a pack of conversation hearts for him and when I looked back he had the ENTIRE pack in his mouth. The rest of the way home he cried.... "Ma, I want candy!"

1 comment:

mistyb said...

yeah good to see an update from you guys! what a fun valentine's party, I love grace's hair style!!