Monday, March 2, 2009

Great Gma U is 92!!!

Last month we went to Morgan Hill to celebrate Scott's grandma's birthday...the big 92!! She kept telling Scott, "I'm the only one left!" Seriously she is so cute....just what you would picture in a sweet little old grandma. We had such a nice day visiting at their house. Scott's aunt lives on like billion acres, okay maybe not that big, but freakin huge! The land backs up to woods and it was a gorgeous day. I layed in the hammock for several hours and just enjoyed being outside. The kids had fun running around and playing on the tennis courts. Really a great day.












The kids were pretty excited that they had a drinking fountain in their backyard....ahhhh...the good life.






I had to include these, Landon loves to show the girls how strong he is. They laugh so hard at him which just makes him do it even more. I swear his eyes are going to bug out of his head one of these days from doing it. This is Grace's best "strong" pose, looks a little more timid than Landons, he could totally take her. No offense G....We love you though!

1 comment:

Lorilee said...

Happy Birthday to your grandma, I love the picture of Hannah on the hammock. So cute!!!