Blue marker drawn on the wall. So I call all three children into the bathroom. Who did this I ask? Not me says everyone......
Landon says, "Noooooooo". I believe him because if her had done it he actually would have been pretty proud .
Hannah oh so defensively denies any involvement and adamantly states, "I'm serous mom". This would have been something that she's capable of. She did this on the chair railing in her room only it was much more decorative and stylish. If Hannah says "I'm serious" though we usually know she had nothing to do with it.
And then there's Grace. She too denies involvement, only while doing so she's covering her face because she doesn't want us to see her. I ask her multiple times and she insists that she didn't do it. And then I look at her face and remember the strikingly similar blue marker that appeared on her face yesterday afternoon. You can't see it too well here but it's to the right of her mouth , it's kind of faded today but I could still see it. SO I call her out and she finally fesses up. I swear that they think we know everything, but they're not very good liars. She had to clean it up however it appears to be permanent. Good thing we are planning on painting this spring.



3 comments:
Sorry about the marker, but that is hilarious. Poor little Grace. At least you know she felt bad by trying to hide her face. Looking at that pic of her, I would have a har time being mad.
Oh Man...I was just about to fess up! It was me, it was me! Poor little Grace....getting a little frisky in her old age!
awesome post, I love the mug shots of all the kiddos!
Post a Comment