Friday evening after a long hiatus we got to go to the Oakland Temple with our friends the Garietys. It was a fun and spiritual trip, we got there right as the sun was setting. It was an amazing view, one that my camera does not due justice to.
The boys... and the girls
I love to see the Temple at night, we went up to the deck and watched the view of the Bay, Amazing!
At the Temple we ran into some friends from our old ward. They went with us and the Garietys to this amazing candy/icecream/deli in Castro Valley. This is why I love fall:


Rocky Road Carmel apples!!!! Are you KIDDING me? I didn't get one, because they were a small fortune, but they WILL be made this month, wait for THAT post!
Rocky Road Carmel apples!!!! Are you KIDDING me? I didn't get one, because they were a small fortune, but they WILL be made this month, wait for THAT post!



3 comments:
I will wait for that post and that package in teh mail when you do make it!!! hehehe!
Good job Undies for making it to the temple. Your pics together always turn out great there. Instead of staying here and attending stake temple night we went to Pismo and Carl broke his collarbone. A sign you say? hmmm maybe.
Good times! The Underwoods are the best!
Post a Comment