Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ryan's bday

This past weekend in between soccer, a baptism and conference we got to go to this cute little guy's fourth bday party.


Ryan is such a cute little guy, it helps that he's super polite and sensitive. It was perfect weather for the park and celebrating.

This was Landon's first time being blind folded for "pin the tail on the donkey". When Lisa covered his eyes he said, "hey, I can't see". He wasn't too impressed that his tail was no where near where it was suppose to be. He won anyways, for being the farthest away!

Grace really got dolled up for the party. Scott was not a fan. When she walked out he looked at me and said "Really... Are we doing this???" I said, "Yep, why not"? We've got bigger battles than clothes these days!



I'm pretty set on these two making it for the long haul. Other than the fact that they are both completely passive, they are a great match. Besides, this means that Lisa and I can make all their decisions in marriage and babies, because neither of them can!



The anti-climatic pinata... it was broken




Check out all the kids trying to blow out the candles.

Landon LOVED the cupcakes as always!

Ryan checking out the new bike! We had fun at the party, the Davidsons are like family, we love so much!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute pictures friend! Maybe you could send some my way...I have none :(
love that I didn't know it was Landon's first time with a blind fold....he is so dang cute!