Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

A little late is better than never... so I wanted to post some of our Halloween pictures. It was a very busy day for the Underwoods, soccer in the morning, lunch with the Aunties, throwing a Halloween party with the Davidsons and trick-or-treating. What a day it was though!

Hannah as Dorthy with her dog Todo.


Lilly was the cutest bee ever.


Lisa and I arranged to have several different stations set up and have the kids move through them. Kim (Smith) did a donut station where the kids ate the donuts off the string with no hands, it was a hit. Except Landon used his hands.


Rylie the fairy

Rick did a cookie decorating station, another big hit

The aunties did a fake tattoo and face painting station, quite a hit they were!
Instead of face paint, Jess had some eye make up done.











Scott ran the pumpkin decorating table... didn't really think about the kids painting in their costumes.... oops
The next adventure of the day was trick-or-treating... it was just our family and Tami, pretty quiet and calm, which is just what we needed.



I love that you can see his big eyes through his eye hole.

I love this guy!
Halloween 2009 was a goody... lots of fun, sugar and laughter. Fall is my favorite season and it started off just right this year~

1 comment:

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Love the costumes and the party looked so fun!