Sunday, November 15, 2009

Saturday Fun

Yesterday was our last day of soccer season. Scott coached Hannah's team... they didn't ever win a game per say, but they had lots of fun. However, we are glad the season is over.


Scott had to coach with Landon on his shoulders, not an easy task.

Our party yesterday was a Del Taco, these girls were so loud, screaming and laughing, they had so much fun.




After the team party we went and borrowed Rick's bikes for some exercise. Notice the super awesome bicycle built for two that Scott and I are sporting. Unfortunately the tire blew before we got out of the driveway and we didn't get to ride it. Rick is going to fix it, which I am SO excited for... pulling the bike trailer on a tandem bike, what could be better than that?!!?


I'm not sure how much longer we can squeeze these two into the trailer.




This is my "action shot" taken WHILE riding my bike... it's true, I am a women of MANY talents!

Stay tuned for my future post of the Tandem bike!

2 comments:

mistyb said...

what a fun saturday! Hannah looks so old in that bike riding picture! Man time is flying by. The kids are all so cute!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

I have always wanted to ride a bicycle built for two!! What a fun day!!!