Sunday, December 6, 2009

DrEsS uP

Friday night the Smiths invited us over for dinner and to play. The kids love playing dress up especially when they get to use new stuff. The kids were so good and played for several hours by themselves.



we love SILLY faces!

Landon was pretty jazzed to discover boy dress up clothes, like this super awesome mask. poor Woody though, I'm not sure that he survived.


Rylie and Lilly the princesses



Hannah.... an Arabic princess I suppose

Swords... apparently we are depriving this boy, he LOVED them, I think he might need some for Christmas.


What a fun night with lots of laughter, Thanks Smiths!!

1 comment:

mistyb said...

how fun! MAx is a huge fan of swords, the dollar store has some foam ones that are little and don't hurt much when he decides to hit you with them! I miss your cute fam!