Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tami's Birthday

Last weekend was Tami's 30th birthday (yikes!!!). We went to her party to help her celebrate in her and Robert's new home. It was such a great night, and we got to see our dear friends the Sanchez's who we MISS so much!!

How friggin cute is MIA?? We LOVE MIA, she is a doll and it was so great to see her!

Does it look like Grace and Landon are two years apart?





Grace and Mags sporting their silly faces. Don't be alarmed, it LOOKS like Maggie is giving the bird, but she's NOT.








My kids, manhandling Mia

-Love these girls-


The boys...looking tough I suppose

The birthday girl and Her Boy. Happy Birthday Tami.... may all your wishes come true this year!

3 comments:

Sanchez Family said...

Love the "Mia Love!" We had so much fun, too! THanks for the good times! Can't wait to catch up when we aren't having to run up and down stairs to make sure nobody breaks their necks!
xoxo

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Wow! Those boys do look tough - like they are in a line up or somethin'. I love your comments :)

lilivonshtupp said...

Hey guys! I got Grandma Underwood a digital photo frame for Christmas - I'm going to lift some photos from your blog (unless you want to email me more specific photos to ladufurrena@gmail.com, I'll be shipping tomorrow).

Looks like you guys have a lot of fun!

Leigh Ann