Sunday, April 11, 2010

-----FIVE------

Today is Grace's fifth birthday. I can not believe that she is already five, I feel like time is flying by here! This girl brings so much happiness and laughter to our home. Grace has the best personality, this girl is never in a bad mood and seriously makes us laugh so much. One of her many talents include crossing one of her eyes and keeping the other eye straight. She loves to sneak into our bed at night and cuddle me, she is completely offended if I ask her to leave. She
wants to be a dentist when she grows up, and told me that she will be closed on Sundays so she can go to Church and Fridays so she and I can have girl's days and go to lunch. She wants to go to college witgh Hannah so they can spend time together. She is so motherly and loves to take care of people, especially kids that are smaller than her. I love this girl with my WHOLE heart and feel so blessed that Heavenly Father sent us this beautiful girl .



This picture cracks me up, Grace was being Misty's helper and bossing us around, she was telling us why she didn't have to be in this picture.

Kiki, I love you so much and look forward to another year of watching you grow!

1 comment:

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Happy B-day Grace! You are the best :)