For Family Night last night, we hit up Baskin Robbins for some yummy after dinner treats. While we were there we asked the kiddos what they wanted to be when they grow up. This is what they said, FYI, they want to be a lot of things:
Hannah~ a teacher, a librarian (but apparently she has to teach before she can do this), an ice cream truck driver, a photographer, a pop star ( she already has her stage name, Elizabeth Brooks), an artist a daycare lady, a pet store worker, a Baskin Robbins ice cream worker, a Girl Scout leader and lastly, "a discovery girl that finds things that are unusual".
Grace~ a dentist, "in Hannah's band", "a photographer helper for Hannah"..... this is where we screeched our poor middle child to a halt and gave her the pep talk about how she doesn't have to be Hannah's helper, she be whatever she wants to be, soooo she started to dream REAL big...... "a doctor", me: "what kind", G: "the one who calls the people back" (not really a doctor but okay), " the girl who sells strawberries on the side of the road", (watch out lady on Merle, you have some stiff competition), " I wanna work at Target", or "I want to be in parades, but only on Monday" Scott: "what happens if the parade is on Thursday?", G: "No, only on Mondays!" or... "I want to work at Old McDonald's (that's McDonald's btw) and give people there food". Scott: "Really? You don't want to be the one to push the button and drop fries?" G: with huge eyes that are now lit up, "Yes! That's what I want to do!"
And lastly sweet little Landon wants to be a fireman.
Ahhh how interesting it will be to see what they actually grow up and become. But seriously, I know we're suppose to be supportive but does that mean of everything, I guess if she wants to sell strawberries and she's happy......
Scott would like noted that he is working on his Rain man impression and would like to pursue this in a comedy routine.
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
1 week ago



3 comments:
I love it! Mia wants to drive busses when she gets older. Maybe her and Grace can be roomies since they won't be able to afford a place of their own!
Awesome. Those are fantastic dreams and tell miss Grace that we will ONLY come see her parades if they are on Mondays.
Love Grace's answer! Those kiddos are hilarious :)
Post a Comment