Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Yep, This really happened

So my first private practice client walked in today carrying one of these:

He holds it out and says, "Look, do you know what it is?" He hands me the object. This is my first time meeting this little 8 year old so I am trying to play along with his guessing game. I hold the object, reporting my observations, "Hmmmm, it's blue (his was), and firm, kinda rubbery, looks like a bolt. "Hmmmm, yah I don't know". He stares at me, so I keep trying to guess. As I hold it in my hand approaching my nose, I say, "Is it okay to smell it?" "Oh yah" he states. I give it a good sniff and say, "It smells rubbery, gosh I don't know...... What is it?"
The little ___________ (fill in the blank with whatever you may) smiles and says, "It's a ring we put on the cow's penis to keep him from releasing sperm!" WHAT THE _____________ (fill in in as you may)?!?!?! Are you kidding me kid? I'm pretty sure that I gave him the dirtiest look I have ever give a client. Such a heart warming story, I couldn't help but share!

1 comment:

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Nice. What a sweet little guy! :)