Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas day started bright and early at our house. The kids woke up and were trying to peek downstairs. Hannah looked at me and said, "Mom there are only two stockings!" I was joking and said, "Do you think everyone was good?" She totally started to cry and said she was good. Sad that she assumes if someone wasn't getting one that it would be her. Quickly I assured her that there were 3 stockings! We had fun watching the kids open there kids. Landon was still really only interested in the fishing pole from last night, only now he knows how to cast it and its pretty messy! What's NOT to love about these fancy pink shoes?!?!?
After gifts we had a really nice breakfast and just hung out playing with the new toys the kids got. For dinner we went to the Smith's house for some yummy tri-tip and then headed back to our house for dessert and presents. At the Smith's house the kids got to make gingerbread houses which was really fun. Poor Hannah had another unfortunate incident with this gingerbread house. In a rush to get to the door she dropped the whole thing and it was unsavable.

Started with a lick............. And then he just ate it.
Merry Christmas everyone. We hope that everyone had a great day!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love the pink sparkly shoes too!!! And those pictures of Landon eating his gingerbread house are adourable! I always wish I could just eat mine too. Looks like you guys had fun! Thanks again for subing- you're my go to girl!

mistyb said...

looks like you had a wonderful christmas. I'm so glad we got to go out to eat to celebrate your birthday! let's get together again soon!