Friday, January 16, 2009

Our Girly Man

I think that having two sisters is rubbing off on Landon. He loves to play dress up with the girls and now he is even pursuing this on his own. He also loves to wear heals. Yesterday I couldn't find him and I went into the bathroom were I found him pretending to curl and straighten his hair. He's pretty funny!






These are pics of when Grace got out all the Pretty Pretty Prince jewelry and dressed her brother up. What a good sister.


3 comments:

mistyb said...

glad max is not alone in the girly world he's growing up in right now. we need to get them together to do some manly playing! ;) hope you guys are doing good!

Jess said...

My brother is the youngest after me and my sister and he turned out okay! I love the picuture of him and Grace! By the way- Grace is so cute in sunbeams!!! She is so good!

Tawny said...

Hi pretty lady-- I just found your blog through Amber and Michaels blog-- I love that you are all friends!!

Your kids are adorable :)