A few weeks ago we got to have Maggie and Mia over for a visit. She is the cutest little girl! It has been way too long since we last saw each other. We hung out with the family and then Mia, Mags and I went shopping. I sure do miss my old college friend!!

~ Mia blowing kisses~


Didn't really get a cute pic of me and Mia but it's better than nothing.

Landon loved to give Mia love. Surprisingly he was very gentle towards her and gave her lots of hugs. I'll keep this pic handy to remind them of their young feelings for each other.

Maggie could totally be the mom of all three of these kiddos. She is so patient I really couldn't even imagine her yelling. I miss you so much Mags and am so proud of the mom that you have become. I love you to pieces and miss our cheeking!!
No comments:
Post a Comment