Thursday, July 2, 2009

Priceless

Hannah Montana wig: $19.99
Hannah Montana mike: $11.99
Black high heels: $39.99
Turning over your man card to make your daughter's day: PRICELESS



This morning on Kat Country they had a contest that only dad's could participate in, to win their daughter tickets to a Miley Cyrus concert. Scott being the AWESOME dad that he is agreed to go at 7:00am and participate. They drew two contestants (yeah Honey!!) and he and another dad had to walk down McHenry from Briggsmore to Floyd and BACK.....in high HEELS!!


He was such a good sport. It was even hiss idea to sport the wig a mike. We all got up early to go and cheer him on.

So apparently if you are a men's size 14, women shoes don't quite fit. They had to cut the straps and duck tape the shoes on.


I love he manly way he sits in them.


He also had to get people to honk at him, which we all got to take part in.

Him sporting his moves, work it, work it

It wasn't all glam, he had some serious sweat going on.

His poor toes were hanging over the shoe, touching the side walk.


Hannah was super excited, she even got to be on the radio!


The Fam and "Jungle Jim" after Scott won the tickets. Thanks honey you're the best dad ever! I think the kids need to see that we don't take our selves too seriously, that having fun is what makes life so much fun. Way to put your man card aside and take one for the team.
A side Note: This is not the first (or second time for that matter) that I have seen my husband dressed like a girl.....hmmmmmm

Stay tuned for our big concert coming up in September!!

4 comments:

The Smith Family said...

this is going to sound corny, but when I herd you guys on the radio tears filled my eyes!! I am so proud of Scott, what amazing guy!! you guys have fun at your concert, and I loved talking to Hannah, she was SOOOO proud of her daddy!!

mistyb said...

that is so cool! scott totally rocks!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

That is oh so funny! I wish I could have seen him walkin' the street. What a great thing to do for the girls :)

Jess said...

Whaaaaa??? Why didn't you guys call us!!! That definately would have been worth a drive by. I even would have honked... and Griff may have even thrown a water ballon at him to cool him off. That is so awesome you guys! Have fun at the concert!