Friday, October 10, 2008

Dancing Girls or should I say girl

Wednesday nights are our crazy nights with the girls both having dance class at separate times. The classes are pretty intense although the girls insist that they love them. So we are only aloud to watch them the first week of the month. This is Grace's first year so this was the first time we got to see her. She was so stinkin cute!! She had the biggest smile on her face and you could see her self-esteem soar, too cute!!





So apparently even when you are three tap is pretty serious, we are suppose to be practicing her tap downs and shuffle-hop-digs and I don't even know the rest, I'm wondering if there is a parent tranining night so that we don't teach them the wrong steps!!
If you are wondering where the pics are of Hannah you can thank the little guy (Landon) for that one. He is quite the pusrse snatcher and if you set it down for a minute he will invade. In the 7 minutes that I went home to get Hannah, Landon hi-jacked the camera out of my purse...next month I will post picks of Hannah. Thanks Land-o-

1 comment:

mistyb said...

she is adorable! and looks like she is loving it!! Such cute pictures!!