Maggie and I have been friends for 8 years now. She is one of my best friends and I just love her to pieces. We met in college and have been friends ever since. Maggie has a new (well not brand new like 9 months old) baby named Mia. Cutest baby....and we haven't seen Mia in awhile. This blog is intended to act as a little peer preasure/guilt i don't know whatever works....for Mags to come visit and bring that cute little baby with her. Oh yah.... you can bring Tim with you also, we love him too!
By the way....these are all photos that I've never seen before! What kind of friend are you that doesn't send me the photos of my own kid! Love your blog, btw!
Hannah is our energetic and lively 7 year old. Remember this face and name, she may make it as a singer. She already has a stage name, Elizabeth Brooks
Grace
Grace is 5 and is the best snuggler ever. She has the funniest sense of humor and keeps us laughing, even when she is in trouble.
Landon
Landon is 3 and is ALL boy. He is so busy, he loves to play pirates, run everywhere and still loves to snuggle!
2 comments:
By the way....these are all photos that I've never seen before! What kind of friend are you that doesn't send me the photos of my own kid! Love your blog, btw!
she is super cute!
Post a Comment