Thursday, October 16, 2008

Put it on our Tab....

So Landon woke up Wednesday morning kind of snotty....took him to daycare anyways (b/c that's the kind of top-notch-mom I am). I took his breathing machine and Michele gave him a treatment when he got there, I felt pretty okay with this, Michele is AWESOME and her daugter's have had asthma so she knows the ropes. Needless to say the asthma continued dispite meds. After two visits to the doctor's office (by the way the new Doogie at Gould has grown on me) he was admitted. We got to the hospital....Memorial Peds Ward and they were like, "Landon, wow you're getting so big." Do we think that everyone is greated like this or just the frequent flyers? He only had to stay over night so that was a huge blessing. He got to ride in his favorite go-cart and is a favorite amongst the nurses and Respritory therapists. How can they resist his big huge smiles and all that chatter. We are so grateful that Papa Rick works at Memorial, he is really good about relieving me for bathroom breaks and brings yummy treats, not to mention Landon loves to see him. We are so glad to be home....Landon is WIRED on three differnt types of steroids so he is all over the place. Our home doesn't feel complete at the end of the day without everyone it.

2 comments:

mistyb said...

You guys are definitely regulars at the hospital! I feel so bad for you! I'm so glad Landon is home and doing better!! Poor little guy, he really does have the greatest smile!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

That was a fun day - you guys are to Memorial what Norm was the Cheers. I felt privileged to be able to act as your chauffeur for the morning: ).