
So today Landon officially joined the Nursery at church, now that he is 18 months. We were so excited for him to join and can't wait to see all the new things that he will learn. Our girls have learned so much through the nursery program and have been well prepared for primary. We are truly thankful for those who serve in the nursery as we know how tiring this can be!! Landon lasted almost the entire time, I checked in on him with 20 min to spare which resulted in a massive meltdown and Landon leaving the nursery. He joined me in relief society until we had to leave because of the loud raspberries he was blowing!! Can't wait for next week!!
5 comments:
woohoo for nursery, I am counting down the days!! He looks so handsome, I realized today I have hardly any church clothes for max to wear in the cold weather, guess I better go shopping, oh darn!!
Yeah!! You guys have a blog - I'm adding you to our "Friends" list right now!!
He is such a cute little man. We love you Lando.
Hey I thought you LOVED serving in Nursery.
It has taken me sooooo long to try to send this and I have typed a hundred different messages that I'm now too tired to write one!!!
I'm so frustrated!!!
Congrats on Landon being in the nursery. This is an adorable picture of him. I hope he stays healthy this winter. I love your blog! Our address is thepaynepost.blogspot.com
Post a Comment