Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Stockton Children's Museum




It was raining on Saturday and ruined any out door plans, so we drove to Stockton Museum where the kids could run around and dress up and play with everything. Uncle Jeremy met us there to play with the kids.



There is an art room where Uncle Jeremy was drawing and coloring with the kids.



The kids testing out the tractors, Grace kept asking for a quarter to make it go!


Hannah loved dressing up and playing with the boat and police car. There was a fire engine the kids also played with.



4 comments:

mistyb said...

I've been wanting to take the kids there for a while now! It looks/sounds like so much fun! Great rainy day activity! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now so we can see what you are up to!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the page and you all looked like you had a great time. I'm glad Uncle Jeremy got to go along too. I know the kids are very important to him. I love you all,

Papa Steve

Sanchez Family said...

Love your blog...you inspire me to do the same. Maybe once my kid is actually doing funny things instead of just pooping her pants! Is this the new way of keeping in touch? I want to see you, too!

fiesty said...

Love the museum. Too bad you could never manage to go w/us:) This is Sharon by the way. I know you won't recognize my name. We haven't caught up to you yet. We currently don't blog.