Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Suprise in the shed

So the kids and I were cleaning out the shed so we can put all our stuff in it during the winter. In the corner was a frog. The kids thought it was cool until they realized it could hop around.






I have never heard Landon scream so loud and high pitched as he jumped in my lap with both hands around my neck.
After calming them down, they enjoyed playing with him, except Landon who was joined at my hip until the frog escaped.


2 comments:

mistyb said...

what a fun surprise!! We totally missed you at dinner last night!! next girls night you gotta come!! Glad I'm not alone in the climbing everything! It could cause a mom to go crazy though!! :)

Lorilee said...

Wow, that could cause some trauma later in life, I am totally on Landon's side with the scary jumping frog. Super cute pics of the girls.